marylaurenFew things: 1. Ezra has decided the baby's name should be Frenry, France-oline or Lightning McQueen 😂 all good options, yes? 2. I actually found some maternity denim I don't hate! Not "mom-ish" and totally comfy. So I shared a bunch of my maternity (and not so maternity) faves on my blog today... including the shoes from yesterday's story, and almost everything is under $50!! Go see! 🙌🏻 3. Has anyone tried this unicorn drink at Starbucks? Looks gross but I'm totally intrigued and will probably buy it. 😬🦄😂
- over_thebridgeHaha "looks gross but I'm totally intrigued..." do it for the gram @marylauren !! 😂🙈 | also, I like Lightning McQueen!
- torilynnrussHad to try the drink, too. So gross 😝but at least I got one. 😏 thanks for the maternity tips! Just about 14 weeks and my jeans aren't really fitting anymore 😬
- ourbackyardadventuresLove your room!
- michelle.katherine.jeanAdorable photo! I love your bed frame; where's it from?
- wwaajihaOh my gosh... This ❤❤❤ Stunning... Brilliant girl 💝 love u both of u 😘😘😘😘 Adorable photo 😍😍😘😘😘
- jessiagadoniHaha I love all those names 😆👌🏻Just read your sweet post ❤️✨
- casiecc19I love the way you decorate your home 😍 I also love the wall hanging, where did you get it? So beautiful!!
- lovelyanavicoSo pretty ❤️❤️❤️
- _tianajamesThis is adorable!!
- homethrown_laadorable ♥️
- the_life_of_aivaxI vote Frenry! 💛
- kimmieorlandoOne of my daughters just told me about the Starbucks unicorn drinks yesterday! Great meeting you tonight! 😘
- dianaleonieI always get my maternity jeans from H&M! Very comfy "normal" jeans (no one can tell they're maternity, I have a variety of ripped, plain and even a very impressive leather look pair) but a maternity version. My absolute go to! (And very affordable too!)
- marylauren@dianaleonie yes! They're the best! Those are the only ones I put on my blog. 😂 I bought like 4 pair the other day. 🙌🏻
- dianaleonie@marylauren I just saw 😂 my phone is so slow! I'm gonna try the larger lowrise size tip for my shorts this summer! (Although I'll be full bump with a late August due date). I still wear the H&M jeans from my last pregnancy even though they're washed so frequently (after like one day of wearing because our one year old likes to use mommy's pants or shirts to clean his hands) so they're 🙌🏼. I love their onesies too btw!
- nikusshkaPlease where did you buy this jeans and tshirt? also I love this photo you are so sweet ❤️🙌
- dear.blondieI feel like I couldn't get away with the super low rise with G's...anyone have an issue with it? #helpamormonout
- ashleygain@jenetsimmons 🤔
Log in to like or comment.