streetsdept“When I started on Instagram, I deleted all the games on my phone, and took the 20 minutes I’d spend with them and engaged with people on Instagram. I went from 0 to 11,0000 followers in three years. Then Instagram made me a suggested account, and then it shot to 100,000..." SO excited to share this super open interview I did with @Curbed this week about my photography and tips for growing an audience on IG – hope y'all will check it out at the link in my bio! ❤🙌🏼🤗
- streetsdept@model_salarian Thank you!
- streetsdept@jaerich215 Thanks!
- streetsdept@trinityframing Thank you!! 🤗
- streetsdept@thatcreativeguy Hahaha, it's hidden in the sky!
- streetsdept@leo_g0ld Thank you so much!
- streetsdept@ninamakhija No! Been trying to figure it out for a year. Do you?!
- streetsdept@the_fotogramist Thanks!!
- streetsdept@smolderpink Me too!
- streetsdept@mntsandmeans Thanks so much!
- streetsdept@kidbxndit Thanks man, and ditto!
- streetsdept@megan_kinsey Thank you! 🤗🤗
- streetsdept@likosky ❤👊🏼
- streetsdept@patriciaworkdelude Thanks!
- kiki_gehringerThat's you? Holy moly. I couldn't stop staring at that the other day!
- michelitaelectricaThis is so cool @streetsdept love seeing ur progress #fan
- philly_egotistGreat read about a great artist! 🙌
- ninamakhija@streetsdept so, I heard this all from my neighbor, haven't been able to find an article with all the details.... but there's a building currently being constructed called Bridge on the corner of 2nd and race. They broke ground like 8 or 9 years ago (when I moved into the neighborhood) but never started building. It turns out that the guy who owns this billboard sued because he claims he had bought visibility and the new building was blocking his sign. The lawsuit took several years but finally settled for lots of money. He still has ads on the other two sides but because he accepted a payment he cannot advertise on this side. I personally love the clouds, I can it from my house.
- smolderpink@streetsdept I love someone paid. I did read article someone been doing this but on west coast. They are some random billboards in Philly w no indication of who is advertising
- fopennypackparkAwesome. Congrats!
Log in to like or comment.