rebecca.jacobsEvery now and then I get asked why I practice and teach style the way I do—why do I make it go so deep.
My way of style doesn’t start with the clothes, with Pinterest boards, with body shapes.
My way of style starts with what we value, who we are, how we want to connect with others and how we want to feel.
I don't just think this is one way to do style, I think it is the only way to do style. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Style’s *only* job is to make us more of who we are, to help us show up more whole—a tool for expressing ourselves + living with more vibrance, power, and alignment.
All the shiny new clothes, the rules to follow, the trends to chase and my 5 Pinterest boards didn't help me to feel better everyday. But rooting my style in me changed everything.
There’s a new video up on the YouTube that shows you how to find your style in this rooted deep way in 3 simple steps—link in the bio to watch. Or on your desktop: head to >> rj.style/YouTube. #stepintoyourstyle
#realoutfitgram #abmstyle #makeyousmilestyle #capsulewardrobe #risingtidesociety #solovelysofree #soworthloving #darlingmovement
#torontostyle #torontoblogger #theeverygirl #beingboss #risingtideyyz #creativepreneur#creativeentrepreneur#iamher#girltribe#womeninbiz#bloomyellow#radgirlslife#lovewarrior#photosinbetween#imageconsultant#tnchustler#letyourlightshine#womenempoweringwomen#womenentrepreneurs#abmlifeisbeautiful
- julianeubI love your posts. I'm currently reading "the curated closet" by Anuschka Rees and in combination with your videos I'm gonna get there. I'm sure. :)
- rebecca.jacobsYes yes of course you will! @julianeub If you got my email this morning you know it's all about small intentional steps :)
- krissi.lemckeGreat photo! <3
- 365pearlsofwisdomI watched this video at lunchtime today and is really resonated with me, I need to start growing my style not trying to find it, this makes so much more sense to me!
- rebecca.jacobsThanks, love! @krissi.lemcke
- rebecca.jacobsYay so glad to hear that it resonated with you, Karen! @365pearlsofwisdom When I thought of putting it this way it totally felt like an aha moment! Happy to support you in growing your style ✨
- rebecca.jacobsYou (and everything you bake!) are the cutie! @my.miaou
- tiff2thaLove this outfit ❤️💕✨🌟
- bewithcardsYes! May we be rooted deep so we can grow up tall and give back of our fruit, our shade, our oxygen. There is sooo much in that metaphor girl!!
- madisonhedlundI'm so glad you allow it to go deep! Our style in our appearance is so deeply intertwined with our identity and our value in our culture.you cannot separate it from your "worth" in culture, so you should definitely address it
- lularoemaileAwesome :)
- annakatherineoLove your take on the fashion world!!
- rebecca.jacobsThanks, Anna! So glad it resonated with you! And so glad to have you here! @annakatherineo Have you had any specific aha moments or fave things I shared?
- kate_caddleThis video sounds amazing I need to go and dive into it!
- vintagekiniYou are adorable!!
- essentialstylepersonalstylingThis is fabulous! I really resonate with the value you place on individual style and where it really originates. Such a journey! Love this 🙌🏻
- stepheniewattslove this
Log in to like or comment.