- missinformationIt's book day! Today I talk about #thesecrethistoryofwonderwoman but since I didn't finish it (whoops) I talk about how I wish I had been a Wonder Woman fan as a kid/young adult because frankly I was a pesky discriminating little thing. I definitely wasn't a feminist and compared to what I know now I was also racist and just plain ignorant. Mostly because I liked to provoke but also because I just didn't know any better. Yay for growing up, you guys. Seriously. Anyway, link in my profile👆🏻
Everything I'm wearing is old and from @modcloth
- missinformation#modcloth #librarianwardrobe #childrenslibrarian #vintagestyle #bookworm #librarianlife #librarianstyle #whovian #nerdchick #booknerdigans #bbrbfbookclub
- teepueppchenSo true with the growing up thing. I was such an anti-feminist just to please the boys (like what the hell?) Luckily diving into a new style got me involved with feminism too
- missinformationI know! "Don't you think I'm cool now that I Also hate women?!" Urgh! I want to punch myself. @teepueppchen
- teepueppchen@missinformation me too. I am glad I'm not that person anymore.
- badgirlyaknow@missinformation I'm a transgender girl and I can't wait to join the feminist crowd guys are so ignorant
- badgirlyaknowI just feel bad being a guy