kelsey_thefarmersdaughterI want your recs for the best San Francisco area hikes, viewpoints, and parks!!! You killed it with the food recs last week, and my cafe list is a mile long 😏💕 (yes I know this photo is of Oregon!)
#ecolastatepark #livefolk #oregoncoast #thatsdarling #beachview #neverstopexploring #adventureisoutthere #wanderlust #livebeautifully #pnw #pnwonderland #westcoastbestcoast
- manilou_sfJapanese Teagarden in Golden Gate Park & Dolores Park (don't miss the Ice cream place on the corner http://biritecreamery.com/)
- accidentalartistcaliforniaGoes without saying to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge and Japanese Tea Garden ... go in and sit and have a cup of tea there as that's the experience
- kelsey_thefarmersdaughter@manilou_sf that sounds perfect! Thank you! ❤
- kelsey_thefarmersdaughter@accidentalartistcalifornia oh yes! Can't wait to walk across the bridge! 😊
- kelsey_thefarmersdaughter@fooddiarypl 💕
- sarah.valentin10Great 🌊
- jessie_jeylyGreat 🌹
- somayehem@kamranphotos This page is very nice
- roseandflourGirl I got you covered!!! For all your dessert indulgences you can visit dandelion chocolate (check their website for chocolate seminars, visit their shop for delicious chocolate in all shapes and forms), walk down the block to craftsman & wolves (patisserie), of course tartine manufactory, b patisserie, mr Holmes bakehouse (early morning) if you fancy cronuts and do succumb to basicness every once in a while
- renaevanwhyJapanese tea Garden is the best thing in San Fran! The Japanese mall in Japan town is a lot of fun as well.
- roseandflourFor hikes and vista points I have to recommend batteries to bluffs which is a lovely trail on the cliff side of sf's west side (I have it on my story right now!) that grants you heart wrenching scenes of the Golden Gate Bridge (there may be signs that say the trail is closed but... 🙄) on the way down to marshalls beach. Bakers beach is also lovely with cliffside houses that remind me of cinque terre and is populated by the occasional nudist haha. If you don't mind crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, Marín county has beautiful hikes (mt tamalpais and point Reyes) although they may be similar to the wonderful scenery you get in the pnw. One of my favorite escape the city dates include visiting the cute town of Sausalito then driving through the tunnel to catch the sunset at rodeo beach and then lazily taking the mountain turns on conzelman road back to sf which grants you with views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the city skyline on the other side of the bay. In the city there's the well known twin peaks but I would rather go to corona heights park. If you're in the city for the weekend, pack up a potentially alcoholic picnic and hang out at the newly renovated mission Dolores park (right next to birite creamery and market) with hundreds of other people and soak in the sights of sf culture. Am I reading like a tourist guide? Haha I just love sf
- kelsey_thefarmersdaughter@renaevanwhy thank youuu!! Japanese tea garden is for sure on the list now! 😄
- kelsey_thefarmersdaughter@roseandflour I love you 😘 THANK YOU!! Such amazing recs! Cannot wait to check some of those out 💕💕
- carlypennerDan & I got married in that exact spot almost 14 years ago! Such a beautiful place!
- kelsey_thefarmersdaughter@carlypenner aww...what a perfect spot! 💕
Log in to like or comment.