foodfashionpartyRoasted garlic with onion Relish in pickling spices. The multi purpose Relish. Top it on your favorite burgers, sandwiches, or like how we love, on thin slices of french bread with goat cheese.
A New Post(recipe link 👆🏼) dedicated to the "Stinking Rose". I talk about Gilroy Garlic festival, my standout foods at the festival and what I wasn't too fond of.
- foodfashionparty@spicemamasf - Yayyy... can't wait to see your version. Tag me if you make it.
- foodfashionparty@mallikabasu_ - Yes yes.
- foodfashionparty@nutriliciously - Oh you'll enjoy it Meera.hugs.
- foodfashionparty@mykitchenlove - Totally is.
- foodfashionparty@thegutlessfoodie - Seriously is, we've been eating this on everything.
- myvegfareNever knew about a garlic festival will check out the blogpost and the recipe ! Inbtw beautifully captured.
- wifemamafoodieAhh, I can imagine how flavorful and delicious this is! So many ways to enjoy it too!!
- net_in_towngreat post and nice photo, i really enjoy your gallery ;-)
- thedaleyplateI bet that would be so good with some rice too!
- thelemonapronOooh, on labneh covered crostini!
- cottercrunchThat sounds divine
- dishesfrommykitchenBeautifully captured and looks delicious❤❤❤
- thejamlabI have to read your post as yet but that relish sounds sooo yum 😍
- sinfullyspicyThis would be such a terrific thing to scoop with some parathas and aloo sabzi❤❤
- ritaseranoSaw this one in my mailbox and would love to try 🙌🏼🍴☺️
- husbandsthatcookWoohoo! Bring on the garlic!! This sounds so delicious Asha! 💕💕
- holasusYour relish looks so tasty 😋 I imagine that in a grilled cheese too😊😋
- gourmetandthecityLooks amazing 😉
Log in to like or comment.