- themarkeLive as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. Mahatma Gandhi
It’s safe to say that I love #UtahLake. It’s been quite some time since I was last there but there’s really no denying that I love that body of water. A rocky shore, beautifully still water (mostly), and an epic mountain range. Who could ask for anything more? I loved my time there so much that I actually have #Utah on my mind quite a bit whenever I think of travel. I might have to finally hop in a car or jump in plane to revisit there. I've also learned so much with photography since my last visit. So the idea of another shoot there with what I know now is an exciting idea to me.
#Provo #Travel #Photography #Nature #ThrowbackThursday #naturepics #photooftheday #TBT
- morbecAwesome shot Mark!
- themarkeI appreciate that @morbec! Thanks a lot!
- themarke@jimdenhamphoto Thank you my friend. One of these days we'll all have to meet out in Utah. Or somewhere like it.
- jimdenhamphoto@themarke That would be awesome!
- heatherlongphotoThis is such a beautiful shot of blue hour! I love my time in UT too! Can't wait to get back this November!
- themarkeThanks a lot @guarango!
- themarkeUtah truly is an amazing place @heatherlongphoto! I'm hoping to get back there myself. The year is still young but I'll be looking forward to future Utah images! Thank you!