sarinalangerwriterNew read started today: Neverwhere by @neilhimself
The plan is to read this while I run in the morning. Getting up at 7.30 for the sake of my treadmill is *hard* but I figured if anything can entice me to do it it's a fabulous book! 😅 Since I only run twice a week progress will be slow. So far so good!
Do you read or listen to any books while you work out? I'm open to recommendations! But be warned that I hate running, so the book needs to be excellent :P
#bookstagram #readersofinstagram #mustread #mustreads #mustreadbook #bookworm #bookdragon #favouritebooks #bookrecommendation #neverwhere #neilgaiman
- booksinbangkokI admire people who can listen to audiobooks. I can't, it goes in one ear and out the other. I need music when I run, nothing motivates me like a great playlist. Anyway, enjoy mr Gaiman, that book is good
- faith_therivensYay for Neverwhere! 😊 I can't read at all when I'm on the treadmill. Music is the only way for me to push through it! 😅
- danafraedrichYay! So much encouragement coming at you from me! For the run, for the book, everything. You're gonna rock it today. 😆 There really should be a cheerleader emoji.
- jobis89I listen to podcasts when I run. Which is awkward when I burst out laughing at things and people think I'm insane 😂
- jamesfahyauthor@sarinalangerwriter this book was so inspirational to me . Love Neverwhere 💕
- sarinalangerwriter@jamesfahyauthor I'm only 12 pages in but I'm in love 💜
- sarinalangerwriter@jobis89 Well, I run on a treadmill inside my conservatory, so there's no one to see me laugh (or fail at running)! 😂
- sarinalangerwriter@danafraedrich Thank you, Dana! I've wanted a cheerleader emoji so many times! Someone needs to fill that gap.
- sarinalangerwriter@faith_therivens It wasn't easy! I normally listen to music but it's not enough, I just hate running too much 😂 But this morning I got up looking forward to the book, and it cancelled out my loathing for the treadmill!
- sarinalangerwriter@booksinbangkok I haven't tried it but I don't think it'd be for me. I just prefer having a physical book! Although, I hear Neil Gaiman has narrated some of his own books and the result is magical, so that's worth a try!
- danafraedrich@sarinalangerwriter Definitely. Come on, emoji people! Whoever you are!
- rkrydeI usually watch TED Talks while I'm on my elliptical trainer ☺
- sarinalangerwriter@rkryde We only have a tiny screen in the conservatory (where my treadmill is) and it doesn't play TV 😅 Otherwise I'd be pretty happy!
Log in to like or comment.