- missceliespantsFunny aside. I always read and write it as a name -- Theofa 😅
- callmedwj@missceliespants you are not the only person who was like who is Theofa?! LOL
- missceliespantsOh thank goodness! I really for the longest time thought that was your name!!!
- periwinklesheepLolol in my mind you were Thea of Alexandria.
- callmedwj@periwinklesheep nope! First name Dana 😂
- periwinklesheep@callmedwj nice to meet you, Dana-not-Thea! 😊
- dreamsofbutterfliesI'd always been curious about what theaofa was/stood for.
- callmedwj@dreamsofbutterflies you were not alone!
- isajaeI remember The A of A blog...I really enjoyed it! It used to be on my regular reading rotation. 🙂
- stefrunsknitsblogsI like how you won't afraid to change. I may change mine a bit or a lot. Still pondering.
- efsound@callmedwj I'm keeping my #og AoA status, fyi.
- heymellowi was wondering when you were going to change that
- callmedwj@heymellow I had to find a name that was available across all platforms. Lots of my go to names were taken.
Log in to like or comment.