- goal.castMost of us think too small. We underestimate ourselves. We worry about failure. We worry about being too successful. But the world needs your big ideas, and it needs your audacious dreams. You must think big to explore your full potential, both for your own sake as well as for the world’s.
If you want to think big, try these tips:
1- Consider what will happen if you don’t think big. You’ll regret the things you didn’t do far more than the things that didn’t work out.
2- Let your creativity shine. The most important step towards exploring your potential is to realize that you’re more creative than you think.
3- Go beyond your comfort zone. If you’re not making yourself at least a little uncomfortable, you’re not thinking big.
4 - Use your emotions as a guide. You’ll know you’re on to something when you’re overwhelmed with positive emotions.
5- Spend time each day thinking big thoughts and dreaming big dreams. Make it a habit to spend a few minutes each day coming up with great ideas
Keep thinking big until you come up with an idea that truly moves you. Then think even bigger and imagine how you can use this idea to design your dream life.
Think big to live a life that’s fruitful and fulfilling. Think big to live a life that’s free of regrets.
#LiveYourDream #fulfillment #motivation #inspiration #quotes #inspirationalwords #motivationalquotes #wisdom #wednesdaywisdom #lawofattraction #nevergiveup #dontquit #findyourwhy #reachforthestars #dreambig #goalcast
- filmschoolrejext@uaqdesigns @akayucifer
- voversumJust passing through and wanted to say that I love your page! Have a great day :D
- _amymelissaAmazing ☺️
- uaqdesigns@filmschoolrejext 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
- ivaaanmoralesSo I shouldn't jump of a bridge but a skyscraper
- arisgoldberg@david_goldberg @mobile_mark @theofficialmichaelwigart @yalegoldberg @aazout
- mayartlayaThis is such a contradicton of everything the society around you is telling you all the time. That's why we are so afraid to live out of our potential. I know I'm terrified... But why do we like to act so small? Is it because it's easier, more safe, therefore because of ego. That is scared. He loves acting tiny, but then there's the soul
- life_strategies_bcNever settle for mediocrity! Great page 👌👍.