joncarloftisfinegardensThe path from the Carriage House towards my family home. When I was growing up, always wondered why we didn't have a garage connected to the house like everyone else to make it easier for groceries, etc. but now it comes clear that the short walk through nature is what calms nerves after a bad day and makes one realize what's truly important. #familyhome #family #childhoodhome #danielboonenationalforest #rockcastlerivertradingcompany #rockcastleriver #garden #gardening #gardentips #vista #nature
- firstfruitgardensWow! Looks like a sanctuary 👌🏼👌🏼
- paularoemerincSo. Beautiful!
- josephvalentinephotoSO much better than a connecting garage!
- bhg_restaurantsWe love this!
- longshadowplantersSo right on!
- trailertrashtamiOne of my favorite places to visit in Rockastle Co. True words!
- brucebatmanGood memories!
- adasloneThat is perfect. You have a way with words Jon!!!
- lynnagossThat's gorgeous! 🌿🌱🌿
- jhw02It transports you somewhere just to look at it truly is stunning, what a place to be a part of growing up. It makes the difference in how one thinks and looks at things! Being out on land exposes the soul, it shows you things you'd never know otherwise. Man or animal. And this is a beautiful piece of land and space..
- the_ugly_duckling_antiquesBeautiful 😍
- nativebagelcoSo lovely. @laura.poulette made me think of your place!
- yellowmandmIt is a magical house in a magical setting. One of my favorite things are the corbels on the house. Love, love
- hunterbates_seniorNature, family, friends ... and bourbon ... make you a poet.
Log in to like or comment.