run4prs#Run4prs athlete spotlight on Jessica who set a new 5k PR 2 weeks ago! Jessica and I started working together in July 2015 🏃♀️👍🏼 Jessica started running for the first time ever in her 30s! She & her husband are very career driven 👠👜And they have two young boys! They are both runners & a great team. She gets her workouts done at 4am before work 3x per week & 1x on the weekend. She juggles SO much but always makes time for her health. Her highlights:
💥28:30 5k to 25:20 5k
💥 first half in 2:02 & half PR 1:57!
💥 non-runner to marathoner!
🏃♀️ way to go Jessica showing that you can always make time, it's never too late AND hard work pays off! Good luck on your half this weekend!
- megs1204Yeah Jess!! Truly inspiring...one of the reasons I keep running in the morning. @jessbug1122
- jeff.mann72Awesome!! @jessbug1122 is a beast and it's only the beginning.
- mrsbdzurickSo awesome!! Way to go Jess!
- tatynkaYeah! I love your spirit! @jessbug1122 💓
- kit.kat_runningWay to go @jessbug1122 👏🏼👟🎉
- katedb2325Omg! Goals!!! Congrats!!! I just want to PR my 5k and half too
- coachkarbonfootprintGO BLUE!
- jennysantos21Great job jess! :D
- fresh.n.fitGo @jessbug1122!!!
- parthparthboomCongrats @jessbug1122 . Such an inspiration
- mikewmmWay to go @jessbug1122
- run_no_matter_whatWhoop whoop 🙌
- run.shawna.runGreat job Jess, you've done great! Keep going strong! @run4prs you are awesome coach....training that proves results!😀
- edmasamo@run4prs - my goal for 2017 was/is to run a 10k.... however I somehow injured my ankle, and then my knees started hurting too. I do rehab for my ankle but it's taking too long....
- omrilindShort and slowwwww :-)
Log in to like or comment.