stressbakingBecause I've been doing elimination diet to determine what has been making me feel badly and unable to lose weight, I've been eating a lot of meat, fruit and raw veggies (I may have cheated a little yesterday with a cookie in a moment of weakness). And as much as I love raw veggies, I can't WAIT to start introducing other foods back into the rotation 🥕🥒🍏🥗🍔🥞🥓🍣🍦🍪🍿🍩🍰
What food would you (or do you) have a hard time giving up?
#pcos #pcosweightloss #endometriosis #endometriosisawareness #eliminationdiet
- cupcakesncornbreadPasta 😳 oh lord. I could never! 😍🍝
- stressbaking@cupcakesncornbread Ugh, same! Trying not to eat pasta has been sheer torture!
- meridithlevinsonHave you been able to identify any foods yet?
- meridithlevinsonI could never eliminate chocolate, especially dark chocolate. I could never give up coffee either. I am giving up bacon and Italian cold cuts and hot dogs to see if it helps with my cluster headaches.
- tinas_tcmNice! 👌
- stressbaking@meridithlevinson I hope that helps you! It's been three weeks and I'm 99% sure my problem is just soy. I'm going to start introducing things back in next week to see how I feel (starting with soy) and I'm hopefully that's all it is! Although it makes me sad to say goodbye to edamame 😔
Log in to like or comment.