- dreaminginstitchesLittle patches of stitchwort are dotted about the bluebells. I like the way Mother Nature arranges her planting schemes...
In other news, do you follow Robert MacFarlane on Twitter? (@RobGMacfarlane) - I love his writing and he tweets a word of the day every morning, today's is 'crozier' the unfurling shape of bracken fronds - isn't that lovely. Picture from the wood this morning on stories...
#eleganceintheeveryday #ofquietmoments #countrylane #countrysideflowers #cherishandrelish_april #mothernature #alltheprettyflorals #allwhatsbeautiful
- marina.omelliHow it's beautiful!!!📷👍👍👍😍😘💜
- annhayes2008One of my favourites! They grow wild in my Mum's unruly garden (unruly because I don't keep it in order!!!)
- stitchbeadbreatheWonder what the root of the name is? Pardon the pun!
- alisonbessesdotter#stitchwort how appropriate 😂 I love it!
- dawn_adams_artistThanks Anny. ..I shall look him up now . Xx
- dawn_adams_artistCan't find him .it's saying nothing found .😦
- dawn_adams_artistOops.. .twitter ...doh !!
- ehpyleOh what a great word! Thanks for the tip! I still feel like I don't 'get' twitter... maybe this will help 😊
- dreaminginstitches@dawn_adams_artist I may (if the techno-gods are willing) have sent the link to your text messenger... 😁
- dreaminginstitches@ehpyle I like Twitter but it's very much what you tailor it to be - and very different to IG. 💕
- niki.at.the.cottageLove learning new words...thanks x
- allisonjackson54Yes, Mother Nature's serendipity provides untold gifts if we just pay attention to our surroundings 🌳🌿☀️
- sarahsimpson68I have always called these shirt buttons. They 'pop' if you squeeze them when they go to seed. It made me google them to find out more about them so thank you! Lovely little 🌺 xx
- ruedubuissonMother Nature's sublime planting and always the perfect shade of green to compliment the colour of the flower💚
- dreaminginstitches@allisonjackson54 Oh yes indeed x
- dreaminginstitches@sarahsimpson68 Oooh fabulous thank you for the comment, you know I'm going to have to pop one now 😁
- dreaminginstitches@ruedubuisson Yes, it's wonderful isn't it 💕
- needlesmithsMy favourite flower combination too. :)