yellowbutterfliesblogAesop products have got to be the ultimate indulgent treat. Their fragrances are sublime and the textures of their body products are beautiful. I particularly love this scrub - it's a delicately scented gel with effective but gentle charcoal granules. This body wash lasted a year and a half and put me in a good mood every time I used it! .
#beautytreats #selfcareishealthcare #selfcarematters #beautyaddict #ambhappylife #lbloggers #wellnessblogger #slowmoments #pinkflashesofdelight #pursuepink #flashesofdelight #thehappynow #toxinfreebeauty #slave2beauty #beautyblogger #skincareroutine #beautyreviews #blushpink #flatlayforever #botanicalskincare
- pariejoshiI need to try them still 🙊🙊
- littlemissbeautyboxes@yellowbutterfliesblog I have the body balm and it's amazing 😍😍
- laurenfellisxSounds like I need the body scrub! 🙋🏼
- kasiebeautyOoo never tried this brand! These Sound lovely x
- misscosmeticbloggerA year and a half, that's quite impressive xx
- wonderlandblogsI've never tried this brand x
- lpbeautyblogI've not tried anything from them. They sound lush though! Xx
- sarahdavies___I haven't tried anything from them 😢😢
- hannahjanewilliamsI've been after a new scrub, is it expensive?
- debrabowwI've never heard of this brand before but I'll have to take a look!
- thesequinhangerWow you get a lot of use out of it
- izzymariehillLily pebbles always talks so highly of this brand, been meaning to try!
Log in to like or comment.