newagehipster333I've been thinking about judgement and grace a lot lately.
I don't know if it's like Retrograde megamix as @lucysheridan named it, or just part of the ascension process, something I'm attracting because I need to work through my own stuff or what, but I've noticed so many people in the spiritual communities being super judgemental lately.
We judge each other's choices of deities, spiritual or religious paths, the books others read, we accuse each other of spiritual bypassing, being "in it for the money", needing to do more shadow work, being too love and light, not reading tarot "the right way", being too serious, not being serious enough, I could go on...
The truth is we don't know jack about what others are going through, working through or what each other's purpose and lessons are in this lifetime.
My word/mantra of the week has been grace. Finding grace, letting things that don't vibe with me simply slide off, sending people love, letting people do what they need to do. Remembering I only see a glimpse of someone's life and never have the whole picture.
I'm not a perfect person, every day I catch myself thinking something negative about someone else and plenty about myself, but I'm actively trying to catch it, notice it, find grace and release it. And you know it just feels so much better.
In a nutshell, judgement sucks, grace is cool.
PS there are paths of hate and intolerance I disagree with big time and will continue to call those out, but I don't give one darn if you read reversals or not, smudge clockwise or anti-clockwise, talk to Jesus or really can't vibe with him, if you follow a pagan path, have cartoon characters as your spirit guides or are full on orthodox, make shizloads of money or read cards from your one deck out of your tiny house.
#judgement #grace #spiritual #newagehipster
- laurensarahyogaAmen to this! Judgement is just a mirror of our own inner shit. When we are aligned with our own stuff then we don't even notice what others are doing, let alone judge!!! If I find myself being judgey then I question what it's triggering in me. Grace is a beautiful word.. xxxx
- newagehipster333@laurensarahyoga yessss!! Flowing through my own shiz with grace!! ☺x
- om_yogibunniI ve been meditating on finding grace this week. So fully agree with this xx
- amearaTotally 👍 agree. I find I judge when I feel scared or threatened.. And I am totally working on it. If u do things I don't vibe with.. That's ok. We all have our own path and do our own things. N hey there is always the "unfollow" button 😉
- newagehipster333@ameara amen to that!! 🙌🏻✨🙌🏻
- gail_loveschockAmen 🙏
- earthangel.moonchildSo much yes!!! 🎶come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now🎶
- avisinthethinplaceLike it ✌️
- magpietarotThis is awesome 🌟💪🏻🌟
- jomillerloves@laurensarahyoga #triggerhappy
- whimsynessaI agree with this so so much!
- fifthtimesacharmHow dare you condemn my judgement!
- pixiecurioLOL gotta love serendipity. Vix, please read your DM. Written right before I read this post. ✨
Log in to like or comment.