tomofhollandI love this interplay of light, shadow, and plant. It's not entirely effective as a blind, but this makes up for the occasional glare on my computer screen next to the window.
- tomofholland#sun #shadow #window #plant #interplay #play #offfice #screen #blinds #paper #papercut #shapes #makeityoutself #smallpleasuresinlife #geometric #tomofholland
- erickaecklesThe shadows look just like Christmas paper lanterns...
- thatwendywardI love your cut paper blinds Tom I think you're onto something there!
- tomofholland@thatwendyward I know! I've been thinking how this could be done in fabric, and I'm also inspired by all the shapes and have plenty of pattern ideas.
- nichetextilestudiotry waxing fabric before folding and cutting smells amazing if you use beeswax... and the honey glow is so beautiful. Have had one in my bathroom still good after 5 years
- deniseglassI love this, better than any blind💖
- theyarndispensary@tomofholland laser cut felt for your next venture?
- margaretgreen8401Wonderful!!! Great idea.
- polehikerOr what if you waxed the paper and warmed it enough to melt the wax into the paper before folding and cutting? @nichetextilestudio
- katsriversidestudioReminds me of a Lucien Freud painting.
- honitonlaceFabulous "net curtain" alternative
Log in to like or comment.