ali.kamenovaOur first hike 😄 did NOT go as planned. She wanted nothing to do with the baby sling but she was perfectly happy with me holding her... so i did for a shorter hike. I am ecstatic even if it was the shortest hike i have ever done. #newparents trying to figure this whole #baby #parenting thing out. Motherhood feels very natural, very instinctive to me (she teaches me everything i need to know) but baby products are beyond my brain's capacity to grasp things. Complex stuff indeed. The hike was nonetheless gorgeous and we all enjoyed it. Other than the "stuff" that comes with taking care of a baby the rest seems to be just the magical fairy dust momma and baby both understand and naturally fall into. I am glad to have finally found a teacher. I have been looking for my guide and my teacher since i woke up to spirituality 20 years ago. 💜 #babiesarefun PS we are not quite ready to let go of the sock - mittens just yet. Despite the "manicure" i give her she knows how to scratch us both when i least expect it. Anyone else had that problem? /On a different note i found a new #henna dye brand with amla and red clay in it!
- melissatanpsEnjoy parenting! It is fun although u have to figure out what your little one actually wants. When u look back, it's all worth it. But go slow and don't push yourself too hard. Savour every single moment.
- mehmetakifyilmaz1970Günaydın goodmorning
- sucre109Hi Ali, what is the henna brand? Is it easy to apply? Thanks!
- jesricYes.. Their nails just grow very fast.. My baby was on the mittens for 3 months as she scratch herself :( face specially and myself when feeding. After 3rd month was ok. Still trim the nails often though..
- ali.kamenova@jesric ah good to know. Thank you 😘
- bermudarumswizzleI trimmed Mickey's nails but she wasn't too bad if a scratcher. They also have baby files, so that may be the way to lose the mittens 😊
- swissmonica78First time I tried my Boba wrap with Kieran I had the same reaction (about 3 weeks old I think). Now we have the Ergo baby, at 5 months he is more settled in that. But you are right- you can get so overwhelmed with products. We have the scratch problem too- at night especially- I trim but so hard not to have sharp edges - I fumble with files and have a hard time not getting his skin. I think also gets better as their fine motor skills develop. She is beautiful, this time together- so precious!
- michelle_baumanMy son never liked any of the carriers we got him he just loves his stroller and facing out 😊once he was 3 months. I cut his nails with these nail clippers ( we tried 3 kinds) and I love them and I can get the corners now and no more scratching
- marilynbrindisLove seeing all your updates 🤗🤗🤗 makes me look forward to being a momma 😍 what new henna brand did you find? Absolutely love the color!!😍😍😍
- ali.kamenova@michelle_bauman i think she doesnt like facing towards me either. Cant blame her. Seems uncomfortable. She loves the stroller. Ill try facing out in a while 💜
- ali.kamenova@swissmonica78 yeah, nail trimming is so tricky, isnt it 😄💜
- autleavesЭто так мило, словно Мадонна ❤🌸🌸🌸
- whirlietheclownVery nice! 😃
- ali.kamenova@autleaves 😘❤❤❤
Log in to like or comment.