- ramblingtartI love working with my #herbs nurturing them along, harvesting, drying, turning them into #delicious and #healing #teas cordials, tinctures, etc. #autumn is such a lovely time of year for working in my #herb #gardens as I take cuttings and transplant seedlings and sow seeds, anticipating the growth that spring will bring. :-) #food #homemade
- quarterhousehomewaresThey look very healthy! X
- ramblingtart@quarterhousehomewares thank you :-) So glad we had some good rain last month.
- carmenleonaI never have any luck with growing mint. ☹️
- ramblingtart@carmenleona I've learned they need LOTS of water and then they thrive.