thesarahdoughtyWhen the last of the summer’s warmth fades away, leading the way to winter, a distinct scent of wood smoke fills the air as colors begin to shift from lush greens to fiery reds, oranges, and pinks. Those desiccated leaves turn, weathering away through the pull of time and elements as the nights grow longer and colder.
It’s those worn and faded memories, etched into the face of every structure and every tree, that remind us that life happened. Whether it was happy or sad or somewhere in between, life happened and will continue to live on through the cycles of time.
And that is always a beautiful thing.
— C y c l e s O f T i m e
Illustration by the incredible @andreahrnjak.
Originally written from a photo prompt from the lovely @eye_sonny.
- rafiakhwajaSuperb 👍👍
- favrejuliaI love this cause we're here only for a Little while might As well enjoy the ride 😘😘😘😘😘
- ace.ad_anuarigood ^ ^
- sheisme_tw💜 how true 💜
- topuz_poetryLovely page and content👍✋💕
- missb_ndlovuTrue that. .. live on...
- catherine_credlinPerfect! 🙏💕✨😇
- _samanthanrOh I love this so much 🌸
- areadingwriterAwwwwwww. The imagery and colors in the caption and the lovely meaning. You are gifted love. ❤
- praseetha.r@_adv8_ 💃
- thesarahdoughty@favrejulia yes, exactly! Thank you!
- thesarahdoughty@topuz_poetry @missb_ndlovu @_samanthanr @areadingwriter thank you so much! 😊
Log in to like or comment.