Today is our didactic/academic day which means a later start, and a cozier sweater under my white coat. Looking forward to starting the morning off with a Dermatology lecture! Have a happy Friday-eve 😊
#essie #stethoscope #bblogger #womeninmedicine #medschool #medicalschool #ms3 #fridayeve #thursdays #clinicals #whitecoat #nailporn
- afiggywiggyYour hair is so long!!!
- swatchesandstethoscopes@afiggywiggy thanks girl!! I've been growing it out like it's my job
- bigsommsTrendy AF
- doseofdinnerYou should do a hair tutorial! I just cut my hair and now I have a Lob, but don't know how to style it! Yours is always so cute!😊😍
- swatchesandstethoscopes@doseofdinner thanks girl!! I can absolutely do that 😊I'll update you once I figure out the best way to do it
- anahitaniiiPeople like you inspire me!! ❤️
- swatchesandstethoscopes@anahitaniii you are so sweet 💕
- rufiorabbitMy red stethoscope has those same stains on it! It won't come off. But I love my red stethoscope! ❤️
- swatchesandstethoscopes@rufiorabbit no way! I'm glad it's not just me. I've tried alcohol and so far no luck removing them. Maybe @3mlittmann will have some thoughts on how to fix it!
- rufiorabbit@swatchesandstethoscopes I've done alcohol too no such luck
- 3mlittmann@swatchesandstethoscopes @ruffiorabbit Hello! 👋 You can try soap and water or an isopropyl alcohol wipe. Another option is using a 2% bleach solution. However, the stethoscopes that contain red pigments in the tubing color (Burgundy, Pink, Plum, Peach, Raspberry, Red, Orange, etc) do experience slight discoloration after exposure to bleach. Therefore, only use the 2% bleach solution where the aesthetic coloring of the tubing is not of importance. Due to the destructive nature of bleach, we recommend using it on a limited basis and/or when necessary, while otherwise using isopropyl alcohol wipes or a disposable wipe with soap and water on a routine basis. Unfortunately, the PVC tubing is porous and the ink stain may not be on the surface any more. ☹️ If the cleaning methods above do not remove the stain, give us a call at 1-800-292-6298 for options on replacing the tubing. 👍
- swatchesandstethoscopes@3mlittmann thank you so much for taking the time to respond! I will try those methods and if they don't work I'll give you guys a call 😊
- rufiorabbit@swatchesandstethoscopes yay that's so nice they responded! Thanks @3mlittmann !
- 3mlittmann@rufiorabbit @swatchesandstethoscopes Anytime! 🤗
- melindaiszalyOmg that stethoscope 😍
- doseofdinner@swatchesandstethoscopes yay!!!🙌🏽🙌🏽
- caffeineandaudLove this
Log in to like or comment.