mckinleykatyI am on day 4 of cutting Diet Coke, Monster Ultras and other things along those lines. I just don't love water like I should, I generally have a hard time drinking the health-recommended amount each day. However...it's actually been a breeze because of infused waters. I have to pee every 30 seconds, but besides that it's been an easy change. My favorite so far? Surprisingly the strawberries and jalapeños! So good. 🍓🌶 Any other combos I should try? (Besides the obvious cucumber/mint...which is in our fridge as well, haha.)
- someshananaginsssThat looks yummy! I get bored drinking just plain water. I'll have to try infused waters.
- mckinleykaty@hc_made ooo! That one will be next!
- mckinleykaty@crookedxandra it's just got a hint of jalapeño, but no spice. I really like it.
- tiffanysstitcheryInteresting, I've heard of many combos but not w/jalapeño! My problem is our city water sucks so we have to buy bottled. It can't be any brand for me, I'm a water snob. Only reverse osmosis clean filtered 💦tastes so good. But I can't drink anything else now 😓
- happierhealthierlivingMy new favorite is a drop of Ginger EO...so delicious! Lemon or Peppermint EO are both great of course too! 🌿🍋
- rachel_makes_stuffI recently quit diet coke and have really been enjoying kombucha. It's got such a refreshing fizz & is supposed to be healthy.
- mckinleykaty@happierhealthierliving Hahaha. EO drops? You? 😘😘
- elplacerdecoserFresas y jalapeños😱😱😱😱😱😰
- rivervalleydesignsIf you need something carbonated from time to time, I love @lacroixwater. Curbs my craving for pop.
- mckinleykaty@rivervalleydesigns I actually don't like those. Bennett does. But I feel like they have a metallic taste to them.
- glitter_tana_beautyI drink a lot more water if I have bottled water in the house. If I don't have bottled water I don't drink nearly as much water
- mckinleykaty@elplacerdecoser Yes! So good!
- replicatethendeviateSo pretty! I'm not sure about the jalapeño though... I've had cranberry lime before or just the typical orange/lemon/lime. Good for you cutting out soda!
- sew_stephiMy favorite is thin sliced apple and a cinnamon stick
- cheyennneleeI must try the strawberry jalapeño! Try watermelon & mint, super yummy. 🍉
- livingladydesignsI don't like water either, but will definitely try this and all these ladies suggestions too :)
- galactictrendsetterHaving a big designated water cup helps, too. I also struggle with this.. I just love soda so much though 😫
- ald1014A soda stream has really increased my water intake! Carbonated water with some citrus!
- mikahalgePear, ginger, & cinnamon sticks. Mmmm
Log in to like or comment.