artirado1Coffee and shop machinery don’t always mix. I’ll cut today’s text short by saying if you aren’t the squeamish type, use your pointer finger to click on the link in my profile for today's uncut story on my blog, "I Fought The Saw And…" #woodshop #machinery #hand #safetyfirst
- keatingwoodworksMeasure twice cut once...?
- artirado1I figured the glass shard in the eye/eye patch worked well for Chihuly...
- ritasalazardickersonSo 😐 sorry.
- juliebrookmanOuch. I'm too squeamish to click but I hope your ok. Perhaps your next saw Should be this http://www.sawstop.com/
- artirado1@ritasalazardickerson - thanks, but - spoiler alert - this happened back in '11, and I still retain all my fingers. And half a brain.
- artirado1@juliebrookman - The shop does have a SawStop, as does every other wood shop at the Colorado College. However, SawStop doesn't make their technology for band saws (or jointers)... yet.
- ritasalazardickerson@artirado1 ha! Good to know your finger survived! PS "half a brain" is all you really really need😬
- artirado1@ritasalazardickerson - and two mugs of coffee
- artirado1@kathleenpatriciadurkin - my sentiments exactly!
- juliebrookman@artirado1 they should! Heal quickly.
- artirado1@juliebrookman - thanks, but this is a six year old photo. All better.
Log in to like or comment.