thejanellekeithOur family has suffered a bit of a setback, I haven't opened up about it for the last few days for a reason. Its been hard and difficult to take in and accept. This morning I was seeking God for my emotional healing and the Holy Spirit brought to mind my memory verse for the week.
I love that He gives EVERY answer through His word. Such love to gently guide us along this life! Eugene Peterson knew comfort too and wrote this: "I’m still in your presence, but you’ve taken my hand. You wisely and tenderly lead me, and then you bless me. You’re all I want in heaven! You’re all I want on earth! When my skin sags and my bones get brittle, God is rock-firm and faithful. Look! Those who left you are falling apart! Deserters, they’ll never be heard from again. But I’m in the very presence of God — oh, how refreshing it is! I’ve made Lord God my home. God , I’m telling the world what you do!" Psalm 73:21-28 (MSG)
Tell me how you comfort yourself? I've only found one way and I love God's ways.
- thejanellekeith@sewwhat101 sweet blessings to you!
- thejanellekeith@drstephengreen53 grateful for your kindness.
- thejanellekeith@doingthenextthing thank you for your prayers.
- freesoul_16Ohhh the word of God and worship songs always comfort me. He always speaks through His word. My sister, whatever you're going through be strong. He is your help, your guide, your comfort and your provider. Today I heard a sermon on the radio and the preacher said this: "We all go through trails and hardships. They aren't from God, but He allows it. Why? Because if everything was perfect for us, would we really need God? Would we really lean and depend on Him completely? No, we wouldn't. So, He allows things to happen so that we run to Him for help... so that we understand that JESUS is what we REALLY need. He wants our attention. We need Him. So, when you go through hardships don't fear, but be still and trust in the Lord." It really spoke to my heart. Love you sweet sister and I'm praying for you💙
- 406mendozaI like to sing Jesus Loves Me out loud. I will be lifting your family up in prayers my friend... Prescious Jesus Hold your hand 🙏🙏🙏
- thejanellekeith@406mendoza thank you, it means more than you know.
- thejanellekeith@freesoul_16 beautiful comforting words of love thank you. We confidently stand in Him and are being strengthened by Him. Thank you sweet sister!
- tsbittleLately I'm at "simply trust" and "just be thankful" and I know He will get me through. A lot of prayer, scriptures, Christian music and trusting in His promises. He can do this because I can't.
- 406mendoza@thejanellekeith ♥️
- lavonbakerRegardless of the circumstance or situation, this is [STILL] the day the LORD has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
- lavonbaker@jr_gaze amen.
- thejanellekeith@tsbittle so agreed where we be without Jesus?
- thejanellekeith@lavonbaker yes Lavon I agree.
- tsbittleI sure wouldn't want to find out @thejanellekeith #totallylost #cantevenimagine
- iamidentified1994What our beautiful sistah @freesoul_16 said! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 @thejanellekeith He's carrying us in this season, and what a beautiful way to deal with the storms that come our way...❤️ We 🙋🏻 🙋🏽 ❤️ YOU dearly sweet sistahs! Blessings upon blessings and much love with prayers for you and yours ✨💖 xx
- barbphil3Jesus. And reading honest scripture. And laying bare my soul before the lord...there was a time where I cried everyday during the last season. Jesus, where are you? If you are so good, why doesn't this feel good? And then psalm 13 was my honest lament before the lord. And you know what? God's a big God and wants to hear our cries and can take our yelling, and come quicks, lord. And then I would read things from other people, like you, and it would give me hope that God hasn't left me. I also listened to the sermon 'mystery in the mess' from Louie giglio about 50 times in a month. It's all about walking through the valley. And how we have a Shepard who will be with us in the valley...we won't die in that valley, he will get us to the other side. Listen to that sermon. It brought MAJOR comfort and truth.
- simone.777Holy Blessed YAHUSHUA Bless
- thejanellekeith@barbphil3 I will, sounds wonderful and thank you for your kindness.
- thejanellekeith@iamidentified1994 yes, He alone carries eveything.
Log in to like or comment.