ohlovelydayYou: a walking, talking smile. Eating more than your brothers combined lately. Also throwing a lot of food in the floor. 🙄 Getting more independent -- wanting to get down and tussle with your brothers instead of being up in my arms. But coming back to me to check in. Always instigating yelling matches with Calvin 😑🙉. Still lighting up every time you see me like you haven't seen me all day when it's usually only been a couple minutes. ❤️ Almost 15 months, 26 lbs, and 32.5 inches tall. Still my baby but looking more like a toddler.
Me: conflicted about your nursing less -- enjoying a longer leash and the freedom it brings while dreading the day it's over completely. Growing my hair out for the summer. Dreading swimsuit season 🙅🏼. Feeling like I have a handle on things at the moment (I bet I just jinxed myself 🤦🏼♀️). Frustrated by my inability to drop the baby weight this third time (stupid thyroid and 100 other excuses), looking forward to Mother's Day weekend with my mom. Mostly feeling good and happy at the moment.
Thanks @gparrish for the project you and me inspiration.
#mommaandquincyselfies #quincyrhys #fredrickprojectyouandme #projectyouandme
- arielle__thomasI can relate to all of this
- ohlovelyday@prescribe_nutrition yup, hashimotos here too 😑
- ohlovelyday@misshollywoodholmez 😘😘😘☺️
- mollydoylefitnessI was the same way about weaning my son completely. I made it 18 months and was 3 months pregnant again and almost still wasn't ready to stop! The bond is so special. I decided once he was able ask for it aka demand it when waking up at night, it was time. It's too hard to say "no" so I wanted to nip it(no pun intended 😝) before we got to that point. That and, it'd be nice having my body back to myself (if you can call pregnancy that!) for 6 months before it's nursing on demand again. All in due time mama, you'll know when it's right @ohlovelyday
- practicallyperfectlaWe love your honesty about motherhood, @ohlovelyday. It's so important - and beyond refreshing! You are doing an AMAZING job - every single day!! 💙💙
- kristen_lawlerAwww I love this!!
- yourfinery💯 💯
- eliseknowlesBe kind to yourself lovely lady, you are just beautiful ❤️
- chrissyjpowersLove these so much. I think we will forever cherish recording documenting their childhood.
- sennandsonsThat stage is so sweet, I remember feeling ALL these same things!
- morganpansingBeautiful! Love this!
- brittanylee616I love how open you are. My baby is almost 2 and I struggle with joy combined with I guess you call it grief. It's so strange but so true! I never though you could feel both emotions so strongly together.
- kozyandcoAwe I love this! I feel like we're in the same season of life. I'm sharing many of these same feelings... about my youngest babe and myself!❤️
- ashleywbricknerLove this so much!
- alwaysanewdayLove this! We need to celebrate our awesomeness and good times more often!!
- kristy7gracesThat is so sweet! Love this project, too. 💗
- jenmunozSweet. Don't know about the project. Sounds interesting.
- withstylegracelove this all ❤
- eliseknowlesLook at his smile gazing at you mama, this is so sweet 😍
Log in to like or comment.