alittlebookworldhappy hump day 🌸 it's almost the end of the week... ish? 😂
morgan matson (& katie finn 😉) is one of my favorite contemporary authors, especially when i need a spring-y pick me up 💕 what are some of your faves to get over the mid-week blues?
- saraieloraAmy and Roger's Epic Detour was one of my favorite books in high school! Now I want to revisit it and read her other ones!
- my.reading.lifeTHUS IS SO PRETTY WTH ANNA!!! QUEEN OF FLATLAYS. I SUCK AT THEM.
- rachie_1999Morgan Matson and Jenny Han 💖
- bookishventuresSarah Dessen and Huntley Fitzpatrick books are contemporary royalty to me. 😆
- _indecisive_libraTHIS PICTURE IS SO FREAKING PRETTY
- death_by_booksI love this photo!
- juliapletschborbaEscrevo poesias no meu insta! 😘
- districtrebxlsThe bright colors in this are so gorgeous 😍😍 I love Morgan Matson! Stephanie Perkins is another of my favorites 💕
- pagetravelsThe colors in this are PERFECTION 😍😍
- _chelseareadsReally like this picture 😍
- bookbeastsbookclub@alittlebookworld currently, we are reading Zero to One by Peter Thiel. It definitely helps with the mid-week blues! Check us out! 🙏
- lisa_lostinlitMorgan Matson is a fave of mine too!! I've loved all of her books. Kasie West, Emery Lord and Sarah Dessen too! 😊
- headinherbooksHarry Potter never fails to perk me up 🙌🏽 Especially if it's one of the earlier books 💕
- elisviewI really love books by Colleen Hoover❤
- raincloudydays❤️ 💕
- tomasitaaaaJenny Han! I love To All the Boys I Loved Before. It's soooo good and cute and fluffy. I also really like Stephanie Perkins.
- bookish.hangoverBeautiful pic!
Log in to like or comment.