alwayscreatingblogAlright friends-- get cozy because it's time for a chat! A #cozychat. Grab something sweet, find your favorite blanket, and let's get to know each other!
Here's how it works!
1. FOLLOW me (@AlwaysCreatingBlog) and like this photo.
2. ANSWER my question below.
3. GO TO (@bbaxey) and answer their question. Continue on through the loop until you're back at me!
QUESTION: Have you figured out your calling in life? What is it?
ANSWER: my calling in life is to be and live a creative life because it is when I'm at my best and my happiest. I can't imagine any other way to live life if not doing what I love! 🌿❤✨ #alwayscreatingblog #Wednesday #cozychat #instagood
- ellyandgraceYes! Working on my business creating shirts that uplift and inspire women 😍
- alwayscreatingblog#momentsofmine #livethelittlethings #photoshootstyling #thehappynow #thatsdarling #pursuepretty #stilllifephotostyling #stilllifegallery #stillography #styleonmytable #aquietstyle #picoftheday #flashesofdelight #flatlay #composition #vscogram #vscophiles #theeverygirl #theeverydayproject
#communityovercompetition #today #vscodaily #lifestyleblogger #instachat #instablogger
- brandijolittleHmm.. I think it's being a mama, and being a creative being!
- sallydpxMine is to make sure the people in my life feel loved. And always have fresh baked cookies. 🍪
- scarletreeceGood question. I always want people to feel loved and that they aren't alone. I'm also a mama so that's my biggest calling. To raise them to be good people. ❤
- bpmrodStill working on it.. I love being a mom but feel like I need something else that brings meaning to my life
- makenna.kathI've honestly always felt like motherhood is my calling. Ever since I was a little girl I only wanted to be a SAHM. When I was a teenager I loved to babysit and as a young adult I nannied for 8 years. I loved every second! And now I am a mom and it's honestly the best thing ever.
- alicia.hollmanMotherhood, knitting, crocheting!
- susy_nutterMy very complicated 15 year old son is my calling. He was born at 25 weeks, he is a fighter and I've been fighting for him from day one.
- liplogicwithelizabethThis is what I'm working to find out this year! I've lost myself in motherhood and made it a goal to find ME again. I love my kiddies and I love being a mom, but I was neglecting myself!!
- mrsb_5.31Being compassionate/taking care of others, why I am LPN & mommy
- nicolette.ivyMy calling was to raise amazing babies 😍
- nicolette.ivy@scarletreece such a good answer!!
- maryalbersonShare the gospel through singing
- earthmomto4I'm a shaman & energy healer... I'm about to be certified as a life coach & my dream is to help women get in touch with their sacred feminine.
- mommingmadeeasyMotherhood! But I also need a creative outlet of some kind...hence my blog! 😍
- sille_inspiredbylifeI want to find out as soon as possible ☺️
- rhemajeanI love love making others feel welcomed, I have the gift of hospitality and making people feel loved. So whatever I do or wherever I go I reflect this calling of mine
- kimgottsackerI have always known I would be a business owner (@LilyAsher) and Mama.. on the right track :)
Log in to like or comment.