harleypasternakHow amazing does @amyschumer look in @instylemagazine this month? #fitandhealthy #bodyresetdiet
- gloriarubalcaba30Love Amy!!!❤️
- laurenbernsteinVery cool!
- thisfoxroxGreat work Harley!
- brohooverFat is not healthy
- sueonthetown@brohoover girl bye
- kwanner1978Freakin amazing!!!!
- kwanner1978Always got to be a negative one in the bunch @brohoover . Too bad , cause she looks good... try some positivity... goes along way 😱
- d1rks@brohoover how the hell is she fat? You negative ass excuse for a human
- amyschumerAwwwww thank you! Sorry I'm always so mean to you. #noimnot
- brohooverNot calling you fat Amy. You look great... I just find it somewhat body shaming when he says, "what a woman 'should' look like when they're healthy" I could have worded my first comment better. He is in no place to say what a healthy woman should look like. We are all built differently. I probably wear the same size as you.. but, I do have friends that are 100lbs and that doesn't make them unhealthy. That's just the body they're born with. All-in-all you can't promote body positivity by putting certain women down or saying "this is what you should look like"
- tinal1968I don't know you keep moving the magazine 😃
- michali.love♡ ♡ ♡
- mmerdalSo amazing !!! Amy <3
- marcav1234Good message!
- hunnybadgerbadassCmon Harley, us Black women need you to rep our curves too!!!!! 👙Positive message, how much did she pay you??? Lmao #IWANTAHARLEYTOO💪🏾❤️
- lynne.candace@brohoover I think that what he is trying to say is that the typical body on a magazine, the size 0, is a) not always healthy and b) not the only way healthy can look. Don't think he was being negative at all.
- sufar09Love her!
- 90210docdotcomNice! 👍🏼
- handymanny01No need to shame the thin to praise the thicc
Log in to like or comment.