angelamcconnellphotographyOur monthly @tuesdaystogethervancouver meeting was all about personality types this week. I am ISFJ (Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging). So much of this really reasonated with me, perfectionism - tick, organised - tick, gift-giver - major tick, this is one of my love languages. It was also really interesting to read that ISFJ's cannot hide their feelings well - again major tick, ask any of my close family and friends!
It was so interesting to hear everyone's different personality types and how they felt it related to them. If you are a creative in the GVA - come join us at @tuesdaystogethervancouver for our monthly meetups!
- angelamcconnellphotography. . . . .
#igersvancouver #vancouverbc #legacycollective #contemporaryphotography #musephoto #portraitoftheday #youreworthit #angelamcconnellphotography #vancouverphotographer #photographybyangelamcconnell #inspiremyinstagram #creativepreneur #empowerwomen #angelamcconnellportraits #ig_portrait #womensstyle #postmoreportraits #curlyhair #sonya7II #yvrphotographer #contemporaryportrait #womeninphotography #creativeportraits #vancityvogue #portraitsfordays #vancityvibe
- tuesdaystogethervancouverLoved hearing your thoughts yesterday. Isn't it interesting how our different personalities play such s part in our dynamics and the way we engage in the world?
- candice_foster8@angelamcconnellphotography Not sure if you saw my story vid a week or two ago but I'm wondering if you might find this book interesting (it's not what most ppl think it is...myself included...it is SO interesting & blew a lot of things that I grew up thinking, & things I thought I knew, right out of the water for me-gd for both personality types...which actually kind of exist on a sliding scale...to read). The book: "The Introvert Advantage" by Marti Olsen Laney, Psy.D. She herself is an inni & her husband, who helped her shape some of the book's content, is an outie.
- monasheeeeI loved what you had to say in the meeting. It really brought up some interesting discussions. Have you heard of @susancainquiet? She wrote s book called "Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World of Extroverts" and she has done some great Ted Talks on the subject. I love her perspective.
- angelamcconnellphotography@candice_foster8 I did see yes 😊 and sounds like a really interesting dynamic between her & her husband. Mine is also an introvert.
- angelamcconnellphotography@tuesdaystogethervancouver absolutely, and I loved how everyone really felt in tune with their assessment as well!
- angelamcconnellphotography@monasheeee thanks! I will have to check her out, really keen to delve a bit more into this now!
- devendonohueI love Tuesday's together
- angelamcconnellphotography@devendonohue Isn't a great place to meet so many other creatives who understand the struggles!
Log in to like or comment.