- thecookingguyDear spatchcocked chicken, you have a crazy fricking name but I still love you
- sgeerling@thecookingguy What does it all mean?? Ha. Looks good but what is it?
- mchotsieWill butcher do for me?? I've always wanted to grill and/or roast chicken in this manner but sorta get intimidated by the "flattening" process 😳
- anneslatts11I just like saying spatchcock 🍗
- laurafrontiero_takegoodcareSummer is around the corner. I smell it!
- bbqcentralshowBEST NAME EVER!
- theobromineazLove the word 'spatchcocked', makes the food sound sensual/sexy!