msmollyloveLove this #flawsome definition shared by @curious__babe.
So often we pick a part ourselves and focus on the negativity of the flaws. CHALLENGE... Write down 3 things about yourself of which you consider "flaws". Turn each one into a positive spin.
Example: 1. I can't motivate myself to get things done i.e. I enjoy life in the present.
Share one of yours with me!!
- icecreamwhispersclaraAwww so lovely! Wishing you a lovely Thursday 😄🌸
- kalinutritiousGreat page!
- clairelouiisexoYes! Preach ❤
- megankbauerLOVE THIS.
- signed.sarah1. I overwork myself regularly, but I know I'll get things done when I need to!
- chrystal_greenPerfect message for the day!
- gracechandlerbaldwinAka embrace your inner Beyoncé. 😜
- amandaedwards_ketoThis is awesome!! Love it!
- msmollylove@kalinutritious thank you😊
- firstname.lastname@example.org great!
- msmollylove@gracechandlerbaldwin love it lol!
- reglokvSelf doubt.
- solsalientetherapyI can be emotionally detached, the positive side being that I don't panic easily.
- jackieka02Ahh this is so awesome
- lois_walkingonsunshinerecipesSomething for me to definitely think about today. I am very hard on myself.
- misenohome👌 👌 👌
- letsplanourtomorrowOmg I love this word!
- leavethecouchandgoYup, what every woman should remember ❤
- gabbykennaThis is my new word!! Love it
Log in to like or comment.