jhtatroe#100daysofpaperplants Day 95: During this hundred days of learning and experimenting, I've come across so many paper florists who make stunningly perfect blooms....and I've realized, that will never be me. I can't resist tweaking my works away from perfection with a brown spot here, an oddly-shaped petal there, a wild curl in the wrong direction. I admire the neat and orderly. It is not for me. How about you? Do you naturally tend towards order or chaos?
#the100daysproject #paperflower #paperflorist #paperarts #dsfloral #peony #flowerstagram
- grapheme_seattleGreat question! I tend toward order, but never quite make it...🙈
- jhtatroe@grapheme_seattle I can tell by your work, though!
- jmaulartI find it's the odd shaped petal or slight imperfection that makes a work interesting.
- mymonapinkOnly 5 days left?! 😵 what's next? Chaos is the ultimate order!
- jhtatroe@jmaulart I am intrigued by perfection...how do they do it?!
- jhtatroe@mymonapink whoa, deep. 😜
- mymonapink@jhtatroe haha that's how I justify my tools being everywhere. But at my work I have to be very precise... I do believe the imperfections add character. But it has to be intentional.
- gingernparsleyLovely colours!
- jmaulart@jhtatroe Practice, dedication and some obsessiveness. That's my theory anyway. :)
- defildeferI don't know, I think your flowers are absolutely perfect in their imperfections!! The other "perfect" flowers aren't very real! Wouldn't want them any different❤️
- lukslinenOrder with a hint of chaos! 😉
- printandpressukThat's really interesting that you've started doing things like that on purpose. I love order because I'm so messy, but I never normally achieve it!
- sheer_apparelI'm not a fan of chaos, but i think that's not the same as imperfection, which is beautiful!!
- southislandart@lukslinen same here - would love to be a bit more ordered but it never quite happens!
- rawcopenhagenjewelleryOrder, but love a bit of chaos ❤
Log in to like or comment.