stickydiljoeTaking it way back to September of 2009 at a Import Showoff event which not too many people knew about. Anyone remember this build and happen to know where it is now? It went through a couple different iterations before it's current state and it is unlikely you'd be able to recognize this once really popular Socal build... #thechronicles #stickydiljoe #hasback #waybackwednesday
- nativebeggars@kurt_dekab you don't like hondas... neither do I...
- stickydiljoe@chewbacca512 oh right, haha
- kurt_dekab@nativebeggars had 2 and will build another for Honda challenge
- youssbuiltI wanted to buy this back then i remember it on craigslist. That aqua 8 jordan theme tho
- pogiwankenobi@chewbacca512 #chewlife
- telopicoAfter this color combo it then went to red I believe and if not it was red before this color combo. Last I seen the car was like 3 years ago a the RCGs grand opening event out in Arizona
- _mmeeeekkss_oh shit its my cousins car!
- _mmeeeekkss_@telopico it was red before then he did this colorway
- hybrid_davidI always enjoyed looking at this car. Definitely one of the best different-color-bay cars.
- kevenk20The superstreet(or import tuner i'm not shure) has been worn out from each dinner break looking at that build in that mag
- hd_plus1150I remember that build!!!
- joshchow_What's her Asian Avenue name 😂
- dubbbsterI remember honda tuning covering that car and hey mikeys DC teg. Before enkei 92's went back into production.
- itbethemikesI think 08-09 was a good time for hondas. Not too much jdm, not too much stance.
- royalxoneMe too
- ucatchmydriftWho is that
- amoneyfooI remember when my friend bought that piece of shit lol. Sold it like a week later.
- natural_aspirationI really liked this EG...was on the East Coast in Florida at the time
- nativebeggars@kurt_dekab Fair! Slay it!
- kennayyyyhasback Jon?
Log in to like or comment.