amy_skyntherapyMagnesium plays a vital role in over 300 enzyme reactions throughout our body, including helping to maintain a healthy hormonal balance! As well as balancing blood sugar imbalances and hormones, supplementing with magnesium can be a really effective way to combat digestive issues such a constipation, reflux as well as stress, anxiety and fatigue – all of which can be linked to acne! Magnesium is one of my top recommended supplements for overall health as it's nearly impossible to get enough magnesium from food alone because of soil mineral depletion! Nowadays, the demand for food is so high that we no longer practise crop rotation - a technique which allows the soil to replenish all the essential minerals for nutrient dense vegetables. What does this mean? Each new generation of crops is more deficient in nutrients than the previous batch. More mineral deficient crops = more mineral deficient humans... 😔
#acnefree #acne #acnejourney #beautyblog #naturalhealing #naturalbeauty#greenbeauty #clearskin #bbloggers#greenbbloggers #cleanliving #pcos #acnesupport #pcostips #health #healthyliving #guthealth #crueltyfree #skinproblems #acneprone #acnetreatment #naturalhealing #acnescars #probiotics #greenproducts #acneproneskin #acnefriendly #acnehelp #acnecommunity #naturalhealth
- consciousglowMagnesium - I always forget about how useful it is! Thanks for the reminder. Yes farming on the scale that we do it pretty scary when you consider the consequences
- hurlyburlyfoodsThis is definitely first rated!
- charlotteselveyOrganic farming practice crop rotations, so what happens if you only are organic food? Would that be enough? Really interesting stuff @amy_skyntherapy xx
- amy_skyntherapy@charlotteselvey Unfortunately there are so many other factors that deplete magnesium levels, medication, stress, environmental pollution, sugar consumption and coffee! Unfortunately some of those factors are impossible to avoid (even sugar/coffee can be impossible sometimes! 😜) xxxx
- charlotteselvey@amy_skyntherapy ahhhh yes- definitely! 😆 Do you know what the recommended dosage is per day? Thank you! 😘 xxx
- amy_skyntherapy@charlotteselvey I always go for 300mg! 2 capsules of the brand pictured! :) x
- charlotteselvey@amy_skyntherapy Me again! 🙈 Do you know where to buy this from UK? I'm struggling to find this brand! 🤦🏽♀️ xx
- amy_skyntherapy@charlotteselvey I buy it from Amazon! If you search Nested Naturals Magnesium it should come up :) x
- charlotteselveyAhhh yup, that worked :D Ta!! xx
Log in to like or comment.