visualheartFor those that are curious I went with mint legs and a natural wood top for this plant stand I made. Sadly in the process my avocado plant lost even more leaves (will the sun ever come back?!). Might need to go plant shopping! The top is an old @ikeacanada 'Snudda' lazy susan, I think it was $8, you could use a wood cuttingboard from the thrift store too. The legs are vintage but you can find similar ones @homedepotcanada
- visualheart@thefive15 oooh such a good nail colour for Spring!
- annegailmhell yes 🔥
- timelineinteriorsAw nice
- andrewzobeautiful finish!
- theuncommonlawLove it!!!
- wildwoodmodernOh I just love this Nicole😍😍😍
- visualheart@wildwoodmodern thanks! A fun little DIY project. 💕
- sonia_visconti_woodwardSo cute! Love this idea!What did you use to attach the legs?
- visualheart@sonia_visconti_woodward Thanks! legs like this come with brackets you screw into place and then screw the leg into the bracket.
- kyraniGosh you are so resourceful!
- alittlebitofblushCame out great!
- mavipooYou should consider getting some plant light bulbs at Garden Works. It's how we have been keeping our plants alive over the winter. There are regular bulb types that can fit into lamps so you don't have to buy a whole plant light kit.
- alicia_carvalh0It looks so cute!! Hope the avocado baby pulls through 💙
- visualheart@alittlebitofblush thank you!
- visualheart@alicia_carvalh0 ugh I dunno it's not looking too hopeful. 😑
- visualheart@mavipoo that's cool!! I don't want a lamp in my living room though. No space for it. Maybe I'll have to get a plant that likes low light.
- sonia_visconti_woodward@visualheart So it's cute and easy! Definitely on my DIY list
- babieangieI like your feed :)
Log in to like or comment.