emmadrewinfoI was V happy to enjoy lunch with @goldenarrow88 today. My hair is looking super long in this photo - my 'secret' is reverse washing, where you condition first and then shampoo second. Plus my hair lasts an extra day between washing. Afterwards we headed to a charity shop where nothing was over £3 - I got some awesome stuff for reselling and a dress for me! #giraffe #girafferestaurant #lunchdate #bff #frugalblogger #girlboss #katsu #katsuchicken
- alternativebelfastwoman@emmadrewinfo can you do reverse washing with any shampoo and conditioner or do you have to use the ones specifically for it like the treseme ones? Your hair looks great.
- roweroweboatYou look so happy!
- emmadrewinfo@alternativebelfastwoman NO NO NO don't use those marketing gimmick Tresemme ones! Just your usual shampoo and conditioner 💪🏻
- emmadrewinfo@roweroweboat there was food so...
- tinkerbell8460I also do reverse shampooing, definitely notice the difference in my hair over the months that I've been doing it.
- mrsmummypennyukOooh never heard of reverse washing....going to try it out. My hairdresser said any fruit based shampoo/cond even £1 jobbies are great for hair.
- lukesamsowdenI keep trying the reverse thing, but it just makes my hair feel wrong.
Log in to like or comment.