han_houseLet the avocado growing season commence! I've written a "how to" guide on my blog. Giving tips so you can grow your own avocado plant from that stone you'll otherwise throw away. Link via profile #urbanjunglebloggers #avocado
- wildandgrizzlyI so need to do this! X
- fabricofmylifeI've never attempted it but might have to now!
- han_house@emmamcn oooo exciting! Let me know how it gets on xx
- han_house@wildandgrizzly yes you should! It's fun, although incredibly boring for the first few months 😂
- han_house@fabricofmylife 🌱💚 yey!
- han_house@thehousethatpinterestbuilt I agree, so many opportunities and attempts as we eat so many avos. Wow a greenhouse in the garden! Now that seems like a perfect spot x 💚🌱
- han_house@hyggen_pianna thanks! Haha it did feel like I was just watering dead stones 😂 takes SO long
- han_house@dhowelldesigns that sounds like a lovely idea xx
- catesthillI've always wondered how to do this, will definitely give it a try!
- han_house@catesthill it takes time but does work! 🌱👍🏻
- hackneykitchenOhhh I might try it out - I live in London though where it's always cold, will it still work?!
- han_house@hackneykitchen you should try. I'm in East London and just found my hottest window. It does work eventually xx
- hackneykitchen@han_house ohh amazing! And does it grow avocado fruits?
- han_house@hackneykitchen I think it'll be about 5 years before it gets to that stage 🙃 so I have no idea, though I'm thinking my house isn't hot enough for it to fruit. We'll see....... 🌱💚
- welovehomeblogWhat a great idea
- hackneykitchen@han_house hehe well you've certainly inspired me to try ☺️
- ariannasdailyYes I've read about this - fab isn't it?! 💚🥑
- bears_nookWe've got one as well!
Log in to like or comment.