thehyggewifeIf Hygge were a person, it would be him.
In our Hygge manifesto (see earlier post), one of the things we wrote down is that we will look for meaning in the mundane tasks. I think finding meaning in the daily tasks is essential as a mother!
Don't you? I mean, I couldn't possibly stay sane whilst cleaning up his toys 20.2 times a day!
- unfounddoorI think it's important to find a way to find a measure of satisfaction in it for sure! I'm not sure I succeed at finding meaning in the grosser parts, but I'm a big believer in doing small things with great love (I mean, the small things upon small things are what make a life:)
- karenbhphotosI totally agree! I'm not sure I'm succeeding in as a whole but seeing small magic in daily things. Stop and smile. That's what I love about life!
- thehyggewife@unfounddoor ^ the grosser parts 😂true. Maybe some you just have to get through 😉
- thehyggewife@malaykasaurus haha hey, do it however you can 😊
- thehyggewife@karenbhphotos Aw yes, there's so much magic when we look. Thanks for sharing 💗
- shawnatraynorhannaLOVE this ❤
- thehyggewife@dearlizzy thank you! xx
- thehyggewife@shawnatraynorhanna thank you! xxx
- simplefarmmama6Yes! It's an ongoing reminder to myself to slow down. I'm finally learning.
- thehyggewife@simplefarmmama6 it can be so hard to remember! xx
- elephant_n_castleSo very sweet.
- ingrainedwwGood shot!
- thehyggewife@elephant_n_castle thank you so much! And I love your feed! 😍
- maraferreiraLOVE this post!! 🙌
- kimklassenSooo beautiful.
- jocelynkaufenbergOh sweetheart this is so darling
Log in to like or comment.