nightwing2303Left outsole feels slightly more rounded than the right, but otherwise they're a solid shoe. With pricing in mind, one of the best shoes Jordan Brand has released in a while. #WearTesters #nightwingknows
- tsestanley23Need that stretch
- abrego39@nightwing2303 just checking. Some other sites have been saying that the setup was unknown. Figured you'd know. Thanks man. Keep up the hard work! #nightwingknows
- lamontwjr87I see Jimmy butler wearing these and that Chicago colorway is fire
- mr_no_derogatory_recordIso Joe!! 🔥
- nightwing2303@abrego39 I do know. Stated it on WearTesters.com article and in the video. There's only 1 basketball footwear performance site on the web -- WearTesters.com
- josiahbrewster@nightwing2303 THE one stop place for performance!!
- coldestlightDamn these give me nostalgic feels for some reason I want them
- brianvillacorta21Thinking about copping these in another color way. I've always wanted a pair of 15s, but I would settle for these.
- mates99On scale 1 to 10 how Hard is to get on them? I love the looks but i hate when cant just put them on in 2 seconds.
- wrexkrogan4I've seen a black and white CW and a Blue and White one as well.
- d.blvntnShoe looks solid. Fit and support would be my only concern but idk
- sponginieWill the ankle roll? Kinda like not very secure
- nemoriveroTotally agree , great design
- dank_sport_blue_sky_Wanna be 15s
- g_braun121Huge performance junkie it's good to see @nightwing2303 doin his thing wit these reviews def appreciate it.
- alex_ballista@nightwing2303 would you recommend this to a wide footer
- von.brittWhat's the name of those shoes?
- jvega.23Shoes so dope as soon as I saw the review I copped them... For my player in MyCareer 😭😭😭
Log in to like or comment.