cleaneatingwithkatieSo, yea, no, I won't be partaking in this. 🚫 #cleaneatingwithkatie #cleanlivingwithkatie #youarewhatyoueat
#Repost @healthyfirsts with @repostapp
This Unicorn drink from Starbucks is buzzing! Looking at it I knew it had to be comprised of something reminiscent of a chemical sh*t storm but when I looked up the ingredients I was more taken by the total grams of sugar in a serving than the usual unpronounceable ingredients (or should I say pseudo ingredients). 76g in a SERVING! That's triple the daily suggested amount (25g/day). I feel so bad for the pancreas of those who will be drinking these sugar bombs! ----------------------------------
#yikes #holysugar #sugarcoma #thisistoomuch #starbucks #starbucksunicorn #unicornfrappuccino #wtfisthis #holisticnutrition #yycmoms #yycnutrition #yychealth #tripleyourdailyallowance #poorpancreas #sugar #sugarfree #nowthisisnews #healthyfirsts #healthyfamilies #justrealfood #chemicalshitstorm #psuedofood #starbuckscanada #diabeteswithwhip
- stlouis.marieI agree with you why the put so much sugar on it 😳🙄
- olaybellrayI don't think any clean eaters would even look at Starbucks
- firstname.lastname@example.org @yuliapark
- keto_bean@cleaneatingwithkatie @aprilentendu lots of haters on here! 😳 I made a HEALTHY version yesterday, it's on my feed! Recipe in the comments if you wanna try too! 🦄🦄💕🙌🏼
- ashdeckertOh no!
- harrison.choughI'm still down for one ahaha @whykidd
- cleaneatingwithkatie@keto_bean cool!! Thanks for sharing
- clifriderAre you actually having a laugh. I'm on 350g minimum of sugar a day. Lean, fit, healthy. Fasted glucose super low. The problem is saturated fat not sugar.
- cleaneatingwithkatie@clifrider I completely disagree. But you do you, I'll do me. Let me know how you feel in five years
- melmesmerClifrider I completely disagree. Sugar causes wide spread vascular damage and Unused sugars make fat. You make have the physical inclination to use the carbs but refined sugars are not healthy.
- clifrider@cleaneatingwithkatie I'm 50 years old, lean and fit as a flea. I've been smashing in the sugar and carbs for many years and eat over 7000 calories a day. 6'0 tall, 70 kgs. If you want to stay fit and lean long term then please take advice from someone who is fit and lean long term.
- cleaneatingwithkatie@clifrider thanks but no thanks. I can't have that much sugar. I feel bloated just looking at carbs and sweets. You should know that what works for you, won't work for everyone. I'll take my advice from what humans evolved eating, and I'll avoid food like products made in factories.
- clifrider@cleaneatingwithkatie Low carb nonsense. The paleo diet will make you sick long term. And man evolved eating starches.
- cleaneatingwithkatie@clifrider OR it has actually healed thousands. Our ancestors didn't drink unicorn drinks or Starbucks or any of the fruit we have today for that matter. Your heart and brain both need fat, not from "vegetable" oils and your liver needs protein to detox. You can keep arguing with me, but your arguments aren't going to change my mind. How I feel when I eat is what is going to change my mind. And I've been a vegetarian and I felt horrible. I know what works for me.
- clifrider@cleaneatingwithkatie Laughable. Every cell in your body runs on SUGAR. The most protein you will ever need is when you are turning from a baby into a toddler and yet a woman's female's breast milk contains only 4% protein. I'm not surprised you felt horrible as a vegetarian; dairy is probably the most unhealthy thing human's consume. Finally, for the record, as you are giving out advice could you please state your current height and weight?
- cleaneatingwithkatie@clifrider honestly you're on the verge of being really disrespectful, and that I won't tolerate on my page or posts. You should never ask a ANYONE their weight. BUT, For the record, 5'5" and 138lbs. Have you ever heard of skinny fat? People that look skinny but are really unhealthy?? I've outperformed much skinnier people, it's not all about height/ weight. Skinny is not measurement by which I base "health". Sure, it is a factor, but not THE only factor. How do you even know what I ate as a vegetarian, I didn't say I ate dairy. And I hate to break it to you, but there is a process called gluconeogenesis by which your body turns protein and fat into sugar. You don't actually need sugar to fuel your cells, your body is designed to use those resources to fuel it. I am a certified nutrition consultant, so I do know a thing or two about what I'm talking about. I won't continue to Engage with you, this conversation isn't going to change your mind.
- bella.jsuv@milamaksimovic frick tho. Tf
- clifrider@cleaneatingwithkatie If you are giving out advice on a public forum then you should expect comments and criticism. I have studied nutrition and epidemiology. I also still race to a very high level despite being 50 years old. I have zero health problems, I never ever see a doctor Honestly, your advice sucks. Old school nonsense. High carb low fat vegan for the win every single time. And you don't have to kill any animals either. Lean, fit and kind. Now that's where it's really at!
- thatchick_spinelliugh to hell with all of Starbucks GMO laden concoctions...i wont even stop by there for water. #nothanks
Log in to like or comment.