dacijaye5/100: One day, MONTHS ago, we were @target. I was carrying Rue in the produce section, and Yoni was a few aisles over. I saw him looking for me, so I whisper-yelled "Yoni!"
Then I forgot about it, because, not that interesting.
The next week, Rue and I went back to Target. I was minding my own business, probably having an existential crisis about how often Target puts out new stuff (SERIOUSLY WHERE DOES IT ALL GO THIS STRESSES ME OUT) when suddenly, Rue grabbed my face and turned it to the side. "Mama turn around and say YOOOOONI!"
Since then, anytime we a) pass target, b) mention target, C) use a target bag, or D) talk about buying ANYTHING, Rue pipes in:"WE GO TO TARGET AND YELL YOOOOOOONI!"
(We live in Minneapolis. Target comes up A LOT.)
#100ruequotes #100dayproject #the100dayproject #100daysoftoddlerisms
#childhoodunplugged #candidchildhood #our_everyday_moments #simplychildren #vscomom #documentlife #simplemoments #flashesofdelight #motherhoodsimplified #momstagram #abmlifeishappy #thatsdarling #darlingmovement #darlingweekend #thehappynow #abmlifeissweet #petitejoys #livethelittlethings #livecolorfully #prettylittlething #minneapolisblogger #motherhoodrising #momlife #ohmamamoment #lovelysquares
- hannahorlanskyabram and i can't stop laughing at this story and this video.
- malisalieserplanningThis is great! I'm seriously loving this series.
- brimarie5455Omg I love her.
- hellycristinaThis is the best project of all time.
- btransatlantichahaha amazing
- shelldbellThese stories are quickly becoming my favorite thing on the internet.
- heather_villars_artistI can't love this more.
- annehoekmanOh my gosh this sounds just like something Hendrik would say/do. WHERE and HOW do they keep these things in those little brains? And could they please move them out occasionally in order to learn useful things like putting on their own shoes?
- thebethmnThis is the best, too funny!!
- jen.loves.mnHahaha love this!
- thejadeiteshutterIt goes to the Salvation Army basement in Minneapolis 💁🏽
Log in to like or comment.