- ful.filledcarrot, feta & pistachio salad with orange blossom toss & GIVEAWAY for @kaleandcaramel's new cookbook!
you guys...first of all, this salad from Lily @kaleandcaramel's new cookbook is incredible (I mean just look at it!) and I am sharing the recipe on the blog today!
secondly, her entire cookbook is amazing...I cannot say enough (but I said A LOT in the blog post!)
finally, I am giving away a copy of Lily's gorgeous new book! Just simply:
- like this photo
- make sure you are following me (@ful.filled) and Lily (@kaleandcaramel)
- leave a comment telling me what your favorite herb or flower to cook with is
Congratulations @naturellebynatalia! You won a copy of #kaleandcaramelcookbook!
recipe & cookbook review are on the blog - link in profile
- ful.filledHaha! Yep! We love sumac! @realnaldi
- diningwithdianaFavorite herb is cilantro! 🍃
- orlayorlayI put fresh rosemary in nearly everything 😊
- tmarie328fresh rosemary!!
- vanbusrideDILLLLL 🌱
- danzas.dishesBeautiful 💕❣💕
- fulfilwithsilWhat a gorgeous salad! I adore herbs in general Bella...close to my favourite would be sage. Added it to tonight's dinner of baked pumpkins (with onion & cinnamon)...it's also amazing with chicken! 💚🍃
- susanwjorgensenI love to use fresh thyme and oregano!
- nocrumbsleftso lovely
- countingbeeskitchenI Always love using mitsuba because it's so versitile, and people often aren't familiar with it. It's always fun introducing a new love to friends and fellow foodies ☺️🌿
- wanderlustrubyEating rainbow 🌈🌈🌈😋
- larencyphersJust planted my nasturtium starters the other day. Can't wait to eat those babies and make all the pretty food 🌸🌱🌼
- mjhalonenLove all things lavender, but also basil,cilantro,&rose! 🌱🌹
- yai.wayWhat a beautiful rainbow 🌈
- thismessisoursLoving the flavors in this!
- ful.filledThey are so good @thismessisours 😋
- naturellebynataliaWow! Wow! Wow! Thank you so much 😚❤
- ful.filled🙌 @naturellebynatalia
- claudia10Nice feed!