chelseabirddThe Buckhorn Baths have been a staple in my hometown since the late 1930's, and I grew up driving by this giant sign and unique motel time and time again. 🌵 I actually didn't think to share it's story until my sweet friend @dawn_photo came to visit and shared that she had shot a rad couple in the front of this historical sign! Seeing a peek of her gorgeous photos was all I needed to get my butt down to the baths! ❤️ Sharing our adventure #ontheblog today! PS I had a bit of fun with editing these photos -- hope you like them! 🎉 #thatsdarling #visitmesa #gglocalgems
- monicsutterSo fun love it @chelseabirdd
- chelseabirdd@monicsutter Thank you SO much, Monic! ❤️
- atasteofkokoSo dreamy Chelsea!
- livefreemirandaThis is gorgeous! I always love your pictures.
- chelseabirdd@atasteofkoko Thank you SO much, Jane! ❤️
- chelseabirdd@livefreemiranda Oh gosh! That means so much to me, Miranda! Thank you so much! ❤️
- mommatammyazLOVE! I'm pretty obsessed with this place (pretty much monthly I ask my husband if we can buy it) and have wanted to do a shoot here forever! Your pics are great!
- saguarosallyThey open it up once a year on a historic tour. It's really amazing. I've been in twice now, last time a few weeks ago.
Log in to like or comment.