thefathydrangeaHi friends! Remember me? I know it's been awhile, but I have a good reason. House projects, blogging, and IG have been on hold the last few months because of some very good news - Baby #3 is due in October!! So excited, so blessed, and already so in love with this little bundle of joy. The bad news is I have been feeling miserable... this pregnancy is so far WAY harder than my last two in almost every way imaginable. I've been super nauseous and exhausted almost every day and nothing seems to help other than just resting. In between chasing around Miles and Leo, working 4-days a week, and trying to keep the house afloat, resting is all I've been doing! I'm looking forward to summer, to feeling better, and to a long list of house projects I can't wait to share with you! Thanks for bearing with me 💙
- allisonegreenbergCongrats!! My 3rd pregnancy was the hardest too - you've got this!!
- danestreetstudioCongrats!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 A girl perhaps??
- mommyinmoschinoCongrats! The boys must be so excited to be big brothers!! I hope you start to feel a little better❤❤❤
- aleona__ahhhhhhh YAY!!!! Congrats mama! SO SO happy for you and your sweet family!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- happylaughs6Congrats so exciting!!!
- karen8020Awe congrats! Im due with my first Sept 20!
- beth_christina_designsOctober 20 is a good day! BOTH of my parents were born that day. (Different years) 😜
- thefathydrangea@beth_christina_designs seriously? That is amazing!!!!! 💙💙
- thefathydrangea@karen8020 aww congrats!!! 💙💙
- thefathydrangea@laura_chism It is nice to hear I'm not alone, but I'm sorry you are feeling that way too! It is freaking hard! With both boys I felt good at 16-weeks, but I didn't have nearly the issues I am having this time around. I'm 14-weeks tomorrow so hoping there is SOME relief soon!
- thefathydrangea@danestreetstudio we shall see!!! 💗🌷? Lol
- pocketweightlifterCongratulations!!! I hope these bad days are behind you soon. I remember how hard it was chasing two little boys around!
- lsfriBig congrats! I had twin girls, and nauseous the entire time! Definitely thinking girl!! 🎀
- honeynhydrangeaWow!! Congrats!
Log in to like or comment.