running_onhappyWe did a running thing this morning. It was amazing. Warm temperatures, cool breeze, and a bit humid. But we got 4 easy miles in the books and now we're both feeling great. 💪⠀
I felt a niggle on my left knee though... What's that all about? ⠀
Have you felt a niggle before? Did it turn into an ache or pain? Head over to my blog today and read up on causes of running related injuries. Plus a few tips on how to stay injury-free. Link in bio. 🔗⠀
Be sure to check out my cohosts @the_suzlyfe @loramarie03 and @coachdebbieruns for more #RunningCoachesCorner tips!
- fitfulfocusAwe! Way to go, both of you! Hope that niggle goes away.
- debrunsfitYou've got the cutest running buddy! I hope you little pain stays little and doesn't turn into anything.
- chicagojoggerAwesome run and beautiful photo!
- running_onhappy@eatrunsail @fitfulfocus @debrunsfit @chicagojogger thank you! Current situation: rolling that niggle out. 💪
- runswithpugsI love everything about this!
- missittiebittieWhat a cute picture! Your pup looks sooooo happy!!
- mommyrunsitLooking all matchy-matchy with the grass. 😀 Very pretty!
- sprinkles_and_sit_upsLooks like a beautiful spot to run! Hoping your little pain goes away!
- runningontheflyWow you blend right into your environment 😍
- running_onhappy@runswithpugs thank you 💕
- running_onhappy@missittiebittie I think she was still having fun at this point... 😉
- running_onhappy@mommyrunsit @runningonthefly and completely not planned! 🤷♀️
- running_onhappy@sprinkles_and_sit_ups thank you, me too 🙏🏼
- runwithrissAwesome job! I had a pain on my knee once that started small- the best way to prevent injury is to stop at the warning signs , maybe skip a run tomorrow for good measure !🙌🏽
- enjoyingthecourseI feel niggles All. The. Time. Most of the time, it's nothing. Need to check out your post, though.
- running_onhappyLucky for me, tomorrow is rest day! But no niggles today so all good for now. 😉 @runwithriss
- running_onhappy@enjoyingthecourse same here. It's nerve racking especially close to a race.
- enjoyingthecourse@running_onhappy oh yes! So much worse close to race day!!
- glamnellieYes I've felt those niggles. Usually corrects itself with rest.
- runninglovinglivingAlways feeling a niggle, I tend to ignore it and it goes away.....
Log in to like or comment.