daisyteritwoMinerva did some ink sketching/spatter sketches from a Koosje Keene YouTube video, so I had to try it also.
I used J. Hebrin 'cafe de iles' ink which is a pretty brown and a Pilot Metro fountain pen. It was very fun and I learned how to do a better spatter.
'These wild mushrooms
Ink and water for painting
Along with spatter'. If you go to YouTube, her name and her weekly tips called 'An urban sketchers secret' you will find it #ink #mushrooms #haiku
- aarkumaarawsome indeed ...!!!
- jessicaseacrestOoo, love these! And that brown is quite nice 👌🏽. I'll have to get spatter technique info from you on Saturday 😀⭐️
- daisyteritwo@aarkumaar thanks!
- daisyteritwo@jessicaseacrest I'll send you the link for the video on YouTube since I couldn't put it in this post. Or I posted it on FB.
- almaficationOh myyy... this is so incredibly beautiful 😍 Love the haiku 💕
- daisyteritwo@sketchkvetch thank you.
- daisyteritwo@almafication thank you. So happy you like it.
Log in to like or comment.