howtobearedhead*SHARE below!* Do you love or hate instant tanner? Have you had bad experiences? 🤔👍👎💃☀️ [Full size & all-natural @skinnytanusa in all April boxes! Last day to get a May box, selling out. Link in bio!] #LoveYourSkin #RockitlikeaRedhead
- singingredheadPale is the new healthy glow! Not sure why redheads would advocate for this. Embrace the gift of your natural glow with your red hair. Plus, the chemicals that are harmful in these products and spray tans are not something my sensitive skin needs to mess with.
- darkasraiI might use this on my legs because of bruises and veins , but other than that nope .
- xcosmic_beautyxMy baby lovessss the way my red hair complements my pale skin 😬
- elkykooyI know that some woman have said that they think you would have to dislike the way you look to like self tanner. Growing up I did struggle with my skin tone a little bit. However, it wasn't until I was grown up and living on my own AND confident in my skin that I tried a self tanner for the first time. Women dye their hair, wear make up, put on different outfits that make them feel happy. I think self tanner is a form of makeup. It's not a permanent tanning. It's fun to live in a world where we can chose to self tan if we want. I am very excited to try out the tanner we got in the box. (Just hope it doesn't smell like some others I have tried!) I just want to emphasize that no one should be criticized for wanting to try or regularly using a product that makes them feel good about themselves!
- rach.the.redIt's a no from me, pale and proud!
- 00xt00I use St. Tropez on my legs because they are disturbingly translucent. No streaks!
- anniemal93I thought more redheads would be proud of their porcelain skin and freckles? I know I am! I'll keep my porcelain.
- madeleine3131@michelle_the_eggshell @tori.marie318 THEY'RE BACK
- black_moon_bellydanceI have on occassion, Im impressed, no one else notices. I guess 👻 fluoro white to luminous white- beige isnt a big change unless you're a redhead 😂 But for group photos you dont get overexposed compared to everyone else and eyes and teeth look brighter
- dandalioncrownI think tanner is horrible. Why should we perpetuate the stereotype that damaged skin is beautiful skin? It may be painted but it still perpetuates that horrible idea. Plus, it's racist. Would you tell a black girl to bleach her skin to be beautiful? So why do we tell people with pale skin to darken it to be beautiful? I flushed my H2BARbox tanner down the toilet.
- luiiisc_Awesome :)
- the.homestead.hippieNope. I wear sunscreen. I'm a proud freckled, pale, redhead 😊
- nicolebarretteDo what makes you happy! I'm a strawberry blonde, and most of the time wear fake tan! St. Tropez is my favorite!
- hotkok0I splurge a couple of times a year on a spray tan but I don't really think about it much besides that. I wouldn't bother with DIY tanner personally but whatever works for you
- sescun.chispoonI did have this teint-tan some years ago, when I had no time to spend under the sun, just to catch some orangish/freckled tan, usually when summer began. I liked it, it gave my skin a smooth bronze tone, far from real tan, but a fresh healthy color. The only disgusting thing was the smell, always a burn/chemical bit on my skin despite shower gel and body lotion. I preferred tanning ready to-wipes better than spray or cream.
- thatredheadricanWell I am an all natural , puertorican redhead (bright auburn red hair , blue eyes, very light but not pale skin) and I tan a beautiful , very light golden bronze naturally in the sun , so I don't need tanner lol ! (My skin is very sensitive so I do , of course , wear a very good moisturizer with spf and my mineral powder foundation contains spf as well) ! 🤘😸 @howtobearedhead
- thesarahjeanneSo what does it look like after though?
- zoe.katelynZoe tans - is this unusual? She also has some grey hair and I've been told redheads aren't suppose to ever turn grey. She's 11. 😏
- vincent.gwenEvery year, usually Jergens:)
- firstname.lastname@example.org I have had some grey hairs since I was 5, it is a very gradual process I think :)
Log in to like or comment.