laurenlikesblogWe HATE the cold. My biggest fear in moving here was how to deal with the cold. But just like magic, just like everyone said, we acclimated. We got more and more used to the cold. I realized instantly, when the first snow hit and no one flinched, that life went on. In cities, people just keep going with whatever life is doing that day no matter the weather and we became just the same. We even have started to like it a bit. Not love. But like. I feel like I'm channeling my inner Lorelai every time we walk down the street and feel the joy in the chill of the air that comes with conquering the snow and it's bite. We've learned that 4 layers is the minimum acceptable amount of clothing and wearing furry jackets and boots is just the icing on the winter cake. #100daysofloveforkorea
- laurenlikesblog#the100dayproject #laurenlovesterrell #korea
- shaunaleighannYou definitely surpass Terrell in the enjoyment of winter...but now that I say it- his Luke face is on point to your Lorelai! 😂
- foxandhazelOmg you can never live in Canada ever 😂
- laurenlikesblog@foxandhazel hahaha oh gosh I know! But we're coming this summer!! Too bad not close to you though 😭
- laurenlikesblog@shaunaleighann hahaha exactly!!
- foxandhazel@foxandhazel booooo!! Where are you guys going??
- shelliroo#gilmoregirlsreferences #mydailylife
Log in to like or comment.