thewhitefarmhouseblogYou see that baby over yonder 👆🏻. Well, we call him Gus the fuss. And we don't call him that for fun let me tell ya. #hesgonnabethedeathofme
- choosehappy12We have stinkin' Lincoln at our house 🙊
- katgibson49Ha! Ha! Not funny, huh? So sorry. This, too, shall pass!! (We hope) 😁😣😉
- blythe_and_barnett😂😂 ive got a little fussy one too. Cute lil stinker
- homebysheriToo cute! Gus 😍
- missela81With my son the paci became known as the fussy. As in, "where's the fussy? Plug him up!" 😉
- 1912craftsmancottageYa know what they say about #2 child!! But he's so cute!! ❤🌷❤
- themodernfarmhousecoToo cute!
- emilysuenetzoh no!! fussiness can be so difficult to handle 🙉. i'm dealing with that with my first right now 😑
- fallonpahlUgh the worstttt. My daughter is 9 months and had horrendous colic for 6 months and now is just plan fussy! We don't have a cute name to call her like Gus the Fuss 😂😂
- bloggymamma@thewhitefarmhouseblog are these chairs from IKEA?
- farrahs_mummyHe just wants to sit at the table! I'd fuss too. Mx
- livnationOh no 😆 He's too cute way over there tho.......😄
- susanschroedelI never had kids. If anyone in this house is gonna be fussy....Let it be me. Waving arms, crying, throwing tantrum on floor til I turn blue. Yes...
- everydavismomentsAh! Poor Gus! It's hard being little sometimes. 💗😍
- robyn8248Drop him off with us! We will take the fuss for a while!!!
- karenanne61My nephew's second baby boy is fussy too! Hard to deal with at times and his mother is always placating to him. Bringing up children and their different personalities is not always easy. Hang in there!
- jodunkenlol. love the wood beams!
- waterlily31A fussy baby is so exhausting. I don't know if it will be of some help, but I am loving this podcast called, "Respectful Parenting: Janet Lansbury Unruffled." It has been so enlightening for me, like "Why haven't I learned this earlier?!!!" @thewhitefarmhouseblog
- caitlinbiscegliaMy second is two days younger than yours and mama I feel ya! I thought the fussiness would end by now?! Thank god we love them so much ;)
Log in to like or comment.