stitchedincolorFirst sleep in her big girl crib! Ooh, it all happens so fast. She's nearly 5 months so this move is overdue. Naps are one thing, but I am nervous about leaving her out of my room at night. Mostly nervous for all the times I'll have to trek across the house to help her! #dailyrora
- callicohillIt's so hard on our hearts to put baby in a crib and walk away for the night! Although it's best for babies, it hurts our hearts!
- littlequiltsongAwwwww - so sweet!💗
- janiegirl17Total sweetness!
- patchwork.roseWhen you are ready- no rush.
- buttonsandbutterfliesOur angel care monitor was the only way I could handle moving Button to his crib in his own room. I *may* have slept in the twin bed in there a time or two...
- meeresrauschenferneMaybe you can put the crib in your room? Then she can sleep in her own bed but you don't have to go that far if she needs you.
- afternoonquiltsShe is precious!
- stitchedincolor@meeresrauschenferne that would be nice! On the other hand I am excited about setting up a room so that it looks all pretty and sweet! Having the crib and there does a lot for that ☺️
- felixdebarrosCoisinha mais linda.
- ptdiPraying you have Peace in this transition.
- angmatkinsMy children both seemed to sleep better in their crib in their room, rather than the bassinet. It was very hard to make that move, but I (and they) both ended up getting more sleep. Their rooms are just a few steps away, so that helped hearing them and getting to them in the dark. Those transitions were so stressful.
- erbeweI always had my kids in our bedroom at least until their first birthday, was better for all of us 😊
- jwhit218I moved my daughter out at 5 months too. We all slept better afterwards...and I had to go upstairs for her room. Baby monitors are the bomb diggity, as I'm sure you know.
- eversokackieTiny beauty.
- corleyvilleSweet baby girl!💗
- ruthb.quiltinWe didn't make the move until after 6 months! He had reflux so we were reluctant to give up the incline in his infant sleeper.
- playful.foxSuch a little beauty.
- pinkadotquiltsShe is adorable 💕
- desertdiva_julieShe's gorgeous
Log in to like or comment.